Women’s Healthcare Group of Illinois exists for one reason and one reason only. To provide comprehensive, competent and compassionate healthcare for women through every stage of their lives. This is why we provide on-site services such as medication dispensing, lab services, and ultrasound services, as well as Da Vinci Robotic Surgery.
On-Site Medication Dispensing
15% of Americans do not pick up prescriptions that their Doctors have prescribed. One of the most commonly sighted reasons for this is the fact that many people want to avoid the hassle of having to deal with large, impersonal and oftentimes inefficient and mistake prone national pharmacies. In addition, many patients do not want a record of the medications they’ve been prescribed being kept in national pharmacy databases, as they could potentially be discovered in the future by prospective insurers or employers. Understanding these concerns, Women’s Healthcare Group of Illinois provides its patients with the option of in-office medication dispensing for many of our more commonly prescribed non-narcotic medications. And through an exclusive agreement, we have with a national pharmaceutical company, we can offer many of these medications to our patients at prices that match or are lower than their typical co-pays.
On-Site Lab Services
At Women’s Healthcare Group of Illinois patients enjoy the benefit of onsite lab testing. By eliminating the need for patients to go to an outside lab, onsite lab testing is not only convenient, it is also cheaper, and it frequently minimizes the wait times for lab results.
Our onsite lab services include:
- All Routine Prenatal Blood Testing
- Anemia Screening
- Blood Chemistry Testing
- Cervical Biopsies
- Cholesterol Testing
- Diabetes Screening
- Food Allergy Panel Testing
- Kidney Function Testing
- Liver Function Testing
- Pap Smears
- Routine Cancer Screening
- STD Testing
- Thyroid Function Testing
- Urine Cultures
- Uterine Biopsies
- Vaginal Cultures
- Vitamin D Testing
On-Site Ultrasound Services
At Women’s Healthcare Group of Illinois, patients enjoy the benefit of onsite ultrasound imaging services for both pregnancy and non-pregnancy related care. By eliminating the need for patients to go to an outside facility for ultrasounds, patients can not only get their ultrasounds done more quickly, they can also get their results more quickly as well.
Our onsite ultrasound services include:
- Gynecologic Pelvic Ultrasounds
- Gynecologic Ultrasounds of the Ovaries
- Gynecologic Ultrasounds of the Uterus
- Pregnancy Anatomy Ultrasounds
- Pregnancy Biophysical Profile Ultrasounds
- Pregnancy Cervical Length Ultrasounds
- Pregnancy Confirmation Ultrasounds
- Sonohysterogram Ultrasounds for Infertility Evaluation
Same Day STD Testing & Treatment
Our Same day STD Testing and Treatment service is not for everyone. Routine STD screening can be done at your routine Annual Well Women Exam. Our Same Day Testing and Treatment service are intended for:
- Patients who either know or who strongly suspect that they have been exposed to an STD.
- Patients who desire immediate treatment for an STD’s, even before final test results have come back
- Patients who wish to be discrete. Our Same Day STD Testing and Treatment visits do not have to be reported to your insurer. Additionally, because medications are dispensed on site, no diagnosis information or medication information will be reported to either your insurer or your pharmacy if you elect to pay for the services independently.